View Single Post

Old 03-19-2010, 02:01 AM
Road Trippin' King!

Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: FRF Afterhours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coleosis View Post
Right on dude...Sounds like you're doing good for yourself. I make $10/hr BUT I live in one of the lowest cost of living places in America, so it pays the bills.

I just called and woke up every day person including the GM and AGM and told them that until they can do their jobs right, be expecting to hear from me everytime I hear about something they did wrong from a guest. Our performance scores are in the toilet and I cant take up for them anymore. They checked people in that hadnt even arrived yet, they gave one guy a key and didnt check him in, so I checked someone else into that room (think of the shitstorm that stirred up, a stranger walking into someone else's room at midnight) and now a lady just came to check out of 213 when she was in room 124 in our system...our day shift just cant get right.

Oh and someone didnt drop their money, had $400 extra dollars sitting in the drawer...lucky Im honest or Id have a new billet grille and they would be out of a job.
Lol wow, sounds like a tardfest.

I am doing pretty well, it's taken me 5 years and a lot of time. Not to mention moving away to Montana, I hate Havre, love Montana but it's not home. But in the end it will be worth it. I have literally talked to some of the biggest names in the diesel industry and applied for jobs with them. Now just waiting to see what happens. I've had so many oppurtunities because of my degree I wouldn't trade it for anything. Been a good ride, now I graduate in May and off to make millions!
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha