View Single Post

Old 06-13-2012, 08:49 PM
In Dirt We Trust!

Default Re: Lets see your Ranger loaded up!

Well, my mom has been taking the great luxry of having a pick up truck, and makin me do runs for her. Shes collecting stuff for a charity garage sale..so I am made to move and haul most of it..

Dat ass..

Then today, we had to move my bros GF and her sister(same age as me) out of their moms house, and about 20 mins away to their Dad's house. Long story, but they got kicked out for about the 5th time..but every time, their mom apologized, this time, we showed up with a 1991 F150 Lariat, My Ranger, H2 with trailer, Durango, and a Ford contour to load up both rooms and take them away! My truck did some work..both dressers were full with clothes and random shit.
>Brad

Project Log: Brads 2004 Ranger

Exterior: 2004 White Ford Ranger Edge StepSide;V6 4.0L;3" Lift;Ultra Wheels Rouge 175(15x8);BFG 31" A/T's;Dual Magnaflows;Tinted Tails;(3)Hella500FF's;TrailerHitch;Dual Wilson CB Whips;
Interior: (4)Infinity Reference Speakers;JVC HU;MTX Amp/10" Infinity Sub;White Interior Pieces;Blue Interior Lights;Exploder OHC Mod;Uniden Scanner;CB Radio;Custom Centre Console