View Single Post

Old 03-15-2010, 09:16 PM
THE COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT

Default Re: Do Cops have anything better to do in MD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I don't know why you posted anything in this guys post?

Being pulled over for yellow lights is really dumb. I have to agree the yellow lights is stupid looking (to me), but a lot of cops pull people over for absolutely no reason at all. They will find anything especially where I live.

As for as head light adjustments. A 3 inch lift even with the lights pointing lower is still shining directly into someones windshield. I have diamond white 6k HID's and even with the guide used here, people flash their head lights at me all the time.

I am new here, but dude you really stepped out. The guy was obviously just stating, and being a fellow Ranger owner, you ought to be a little more nice towards him. I could understand if he was driving a civic or something around, but the guy has a Ranger, and these are Ranger Forums. I would like to think that if you come here to post with people who enjoy the same vehicles, and activities as you, that you wouldn't have to deal with it. Plus I mean they do meets here all the time, but I am willing to bet you wouldn't show up at one running your mouth like that. Its just not how people behave in real life. Love the wonders of the Internet.

Anyway you are probably one of those little fuckers that drive by my house every night beating to some rap music about 10x because you think your cool. See I can be a dick to, the only difference is I'd say it to your face.
Here's an idea.. since you're new, i'll go easy. You dont know me, what i do or how i handle things. Therefore you should keep your opinions, (as biased as they are) to yourself.
You made a claim at the end of your retarded noobie post about how i'm probably "one of those fuckers that bumps my music past your house".. As irrelevant as that is to OP's original gripe as well as anything else you had to say, i'm not one of those fuckers bc i have respect for not only the law, but for other people. Hence why i dont run H.I.D.'S or YELLOW HEADLIGHTS, bc it pissed other people off.

So maybe next time before you throw your dog in someone else's fight, you should step back and think about how much of an ******* you made yourself look like in front of this entire forum.

Cheers,
Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by joldtown View Post

Talk about new guy douchebaggery wow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smakes View Post
x2
Couldn't agree with the two of you more.
2001 Ford Ranger Supercab (4dr), Oxford White, 4.0 Sohc, 4x4, Manual trans (hurst equipped), 4:10's, 3" body lift.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-FX4 View Post
The Edgeman sees his prey and strikes out from the darkness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rango88 View Post
Dont f+ck with Ch+ck