View Single Post

Old 05-27-2012, 07:06 AM
Ford Tough

Well it finally happened to me. Hit a good bounce and my passenger side shackle snapped right off the hanger. Luckily no bed damage, but both hanger and shackle need to be replaced. Figured it would be worth doing both sides at this time. Got a quote from my local shop who has done all the work for me and said $326 total for both sides and I had mentioned shocks prior to this and he said he would put rear shocks on while doing this and only charge for the shocks no labor, so another $80. I really don't have that cash right now, but I'm certainly no mechanic, but can I do this myself? I have the tools I would need at my disposal. I'm figuring maybe half the price if not less. Please advise me and any other specific directions on this, thank you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using FRF App
3" Body Lift, 265/75/16s on 16" stock aluminum blacked out, Thrush Welded coming out infront of pass tire with dual tip, Spectre Drop in Filter, Pioneer Avic-920bt with Pioneer 6x8s all around, Kicker 10" Bass Station, Silverstar Ultras in Headlights