Thread: Minnesota
View Single Post

Old 05-26-2012, 06:46 AM
Sept. TOTM

Default Re: Minnesota

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 Ranger Danger View Post
Well the brush guard threw a temper tantrum because it didn't want to leave the red and black machine. It pouted and wont move an inch. Don't worry though, we are seeking professional help. Its appointment is next Wednesday. Hopefully the brush guards anxiety of leaving the red and black machine can be taking care of by a professional.
Pat did.. In a manner of speaking lol.

Ok guys, I am not going to be so active on the forum for a bit, I am going to be over on the VN750.com forum alot for my motorcycle.
I'm having issues with my battery charging system. I have to replace my R/R regulator rectifier, its like $150, not too hard to replace. But if that doesn't fix my battery charging issue, then it's my stator, and that is inside the engine, and I have to pull the engine out to replace it. Not going to be fun, lots of work and down time for my bike

And this sucks even more because I have so many projects to do already.
I have stuff I want to do to my red ranger, ohc and visor and mirror install, front hitch mid and brush guard, and roof rack for the topper.
I have my white ford ranger that I have to pull the motor and tranny out and stick in the newer ones and get that truck running for winter.
I have my Yamaha raptor torn apart for work on it, and still have to do the carbs on my other atv.
Plus I'm looking for a nicer place to live with a bigger garage =) but it will suck to have to pick up and move while im in the middle of the projects.

Just wanted to let u guys know what's up and what I will be busy doing, so if I'm not I'm here as much, u know why.

GC-EXTREME GRAPHICS
NEED CUSTOM DECALS, APPAREL, or GLASS MUGS?
Visit My Thread!
Custom Stuff, Great Quality, & Great Prices!
These Graphics ROCK!

Buggman LEDS & GC-Extreme Graphics Joint Venture Mod Products Coming Soon!
Are you READY?!