View Single Post

Old 03-14-2010, 12:42 PM
Learning to use the forums

Default Re: anyone planning a 5.0 swap?

Stephen,

I believe you, when you say you are a true professional and a real gentlemen, with gentlemen being high on the list. We don't come across alot of people, that are willing to help a stranger, in need, and I sure need it. When I was telling my wife, she couldn't believe it.

Today, we have friends in from Austin, Tx., so won't be doing much, but when I get back on it, I would like to tell you what I've done, so far as removing parts and labeling them and you can let me know if I'm right, wrong, etc. I hope you don't mind if i pick your brain, on this project. If so, just let me know, cuz so far the info you have provided, has really been helpful.

A quick note on why I would like to go with the automatic, is due to the 30+ surgeries I've had on my left leg and there isn't any bone left from my hip to my knee and very little muscle in the thigh area, but my hamstring is still in good shape, but still would make it hard to use a clutch, but maybe we can figure something out.

I hope you don't feel that you may have hooked up with job, that may take awhile, but I do want it to look good, for the least amount of money.

Thanks again, Steve and I'll send you the info on what I've done and then what I need to do.........Sincerely.............Kenny