Thread: interior lights
View Single Post

Old 03-09-2010, 08:17 PM
Ford Enthusiast

Default Re: interior lights

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2007BlackFX4 View Post
hahah spaceship?? please explain!
Basically you mount HIDs under the truck so that it looks like a giant light disk or "spaceship" since the HIDs put out a ton of power. I dont care for it cuz it is very limiting when it comes to creativity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GwapoPogi View Post
I was thinking sbout it. But looks too much work/ trouble to get it to look clean like Brett. But I was also thinking that I would sell the underglow and get a higher price underglow or something like having two underglows underneath if you can get them at a good price lol wink wink. So yea know anyone that would want a kit themselves?

It is a lot of work and you have to be careful with mounting the in a safe spot to where the glow right and dont break when you hit a bump. To much hassle for my likings. And if you want anything that has the Streetglow name on it then I can get it for cheap factory direct! Anything from battery chargers, streetglow decals, led products, neon products, glow dice, and undercar kits. If its on Streetglow's site, I can get it cheap from factory. Are you looking into the 3 million color kit from them or something? Thats their top of line kit. Wireless controller and programmable also.
Interior and Exterior LED w/ music interface
Ford Racing front and rear Sway Bars
Limited Slip with 4.10 gears

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3114321