Thread: reintroduction
View Single Post

Old 03-07-2010, 02:46 AM
The Sickest

Default reintroduction

I signed up a while back, as you can see. Didnt stick around long before I quit coming...but now yall will probably see more of me around at night. I get bored while I'm at work all night

Here is an old pic of my 95 4.0 2wd 5sp ranger...

Not much has changed on the exterior other than all new tires that match.

Here are some other random pics of the truck...and when I painted my driveshaft and exhaust.

Where I put my spare and my jack.

The tailgate is all mangled because we put an automatic window regulator/motor in it so I could hide my liscense plate in my tailgate when parked...but still havent wired it up or cut out the rollpan.

Just a pic of it after we installed my 2 15" subs. That is my buddy's mustang, now turbo charged running about 480hp (I forgot how much boost, but its not much since he is still running a stock block)

painted my exhaust/y-pipe and driveshaft when bored. Exhaust is 3inch with a flowmaster 3 chamber muffler...no cats, dumped right behind the cab.

Took this for a picture game on another ranger site. I know, I need to reprimer it at least.

Current mods that I can think of off my head:
CAI
Pacesetter headers
Centerline wheels
Bed cutout (hence why the subs are in the bed)
shaved doors, ant., tailgate, emblems and fuelcap
M3 mirrors
Billet steeringwheel, RV mirror
2 DEI comp 15" subs, alpines in the kick pannels, fosgate in the doors kenwood head unit (soon to be replaced, fucking hate every kenwood ive owned.)
JDM tach (because my stock one is broke)
Euro head and tail lights, clear corners.

Future plans:
billet grille
5.0 this summer
Paint whenever I get the money after putting the engine in it (probably black or 2tone black and blue)
Upgrade the sound system(I want at least 4 15"s when its all said and done)
Dont know after that...maybe some new wheels.

Last edited by Coleosis; 03-07-2010 at 02:55 AM.