View Single Post

Old 03-05-2010, 11:55 PM
2002 Ranger XLT 2wd 4.0L

Default Re: prerunner suspension lift

The black things next to the spindles are basically the lower control arms that the shocks and springs sit in im pretty sure.

i appreciate you guys giving me your different opinions. Ive looked into both the fabtech and the camburg lifts way before joining this forum and my complaints with them are as follows:

Camburg: i cant tell if this kit only lifts the front end. i havent seen any kind of block of AAL system for the back end of the car. Does this mean it'll cost me even more $$ to buy something for the back? Its got the same bilsteins that the RCD lift will come with also.

Fabtech: It lifts the truck too evenly for me. It only levels out the truck. I know it sounds stupid but i like the prerunner look and this kit doesnt show me that in the numbers. They say its a 5.5" lift in the front and a 4" AAL and block kit in the back. I guess i could just leave one of those two out to get the look im going for...

I definitley like the camburg setup the most. It looks like its a really nice system. Its a bit of a toss up and i cant decide which to go with
American Racing Chamber Teflons 15"x8"
32" Hankook MTs