View Single Post

Old 03-04-2010, 04:01 AM
Ranger Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fx4wannabe01 View Post
Tom, why does your picture say "Tues, 05 Sep 2005" and "8/22/2005"??? Also, why is all of that cropped in a way that disguises the url bar and no where does it say R-F? Even though you're tryng to pursuade people to think these pics are of R-F. For all we know, you're showing us pictures of the mod/admin side of FRF or another one of your forums. You could be using that same add-on. But who cares? Really! It's a PRIVATE SITE just like this one...owned by a person or persons. It's not public....the owner/admin can moniter anything they damn well please as it is THEIR SITE.
The pictures are the sample pictures the author of PM workbench provided so potential users of the hack knew what it was before installing it. I never tried to persuade people into thinking those pictures are from R/F, it would be silly to think that, I do not have admin access to R/F. The pictures were never "proof" they are simply showing what the hack enables. The proof was the existence of the files, which anyone can confirm, and this proof still stands.

Rick can do anything with R/F, you are absolutely correct, but what can be done isn't always the same as what should be done. Regardless, I was not even arguing how unethical or immoral it is to do so, I was simply pointing out that R/F has gone out of their way to read private messages.

Regarding your sentence that FRF could be using this hack, that's simply untrue. You can verify that we are NOT using this hack by the same way you can verify R/F is using the hack.... check for the existence of the necessary files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fx4wannabe01 View Post
Any word on how some people whom are already members here recieved emails to join here? While others didn't? Wonder who else recieved emails...

How many did you recruit to join here through PM spamming? Did you keep a tally?

All this shit is propaganda at it's fucking finest, I must say. When will the leaflets be flying over and dumped in Oregon?
Like almost every invite system on the internet ours too works based off of email addresses, not off of a name, so yes members may receive an invite if they register under a different email address from the one the sender provides. Is the system perfect? No it's not, it's very likely there have been a few hiccups trying to read/write data on the server.

Please show me proof of this alleged PM spamming, spamming of a URL that is censored. I have provided proof of my claims, please do the same.

Almost all off my posts in this thread have been simply providing facts and/or evidence, so I'm not sure on what grounds you consider this propaganda. Propaganda would be more like making claims without any evidence, and closing the thread so no one can reply.

Using the forum:
How to Post on the Forum
Creating a signature (do this before asking any questions)
Upload an Avatar (image of your Ranger)
How to Post Pictures on the Forum
Switch the site layout: Light Theme or Dark Theme

Things to do:
Participate in Truck of the Month
Participate in the Ranger Photo Contest
Participate in the Non-Automotive Photo Contest
Become a Site Contributor
Shop at the FordRangerForum.com Store