View Single Post

Old 03-19-2012, 08:24 AM
Buy a Ford

Default Re: engine temp goes up and down?

this makes a lot of sense to me...

about 2 weeks ago, my drivers side window quit working on me (power windows, obviously) and i thought the motor burnt out or just quit - qhich seemed odd since i never had a problem with it, and no nosies or anything... but anyway, didnt work for about 2 days, then magically a day later, a door slam later, my drivers window works just fine.

i also killed the battery when i first bought the truck (about 4 months ago, i left the interior light on) so i just got it charged up a little - no issues starting since, but know my battery can't be THAT strong and prob needs a good charge or replacement - is a newer bat though.

If someone can point me in the direction of the main grounding cable that would be great - I have a 93 4.0 ohc, 5spd, all stock. perhaps some pics or something so I know what to look for? I hope to tighten this up and have the problem go away!

thanks for the help.

1993 XLT 4x4 5spd- Graveyard