View Single Post

Old 03-14-2012, 05:59 PM
3.0,3.73,l/s,manual,4x4

Default Re: How To: Clean MAF (Mass Air Flow Sensor)

Why the hell is there a paint looking substance over my bottom torx bolt? Literally tried scraping and grinding this dumb shit Off. No luck, my guess is it's because of a warranty that could be voided if you were to try to tale off the maf sensor. All I really care to know Is how the hell do you get the bolt out of the bottom. Just wasted a hour of my life for no solution. It's in your pix stl the one of the maf sensor with thE bolts in yellow.

Thanks

----------

Why the hell is there a paint looking substance over my bottom torx bolt? Literally tried scraping and grinding this dumb shit Off. No luck, my guess is it's because of a warranty that could be voided if you were to try to tale off the maf sensor. All I really care to know Is how the hell do you get the bolt out of the bottom. Just wasted a hour of my life for no solution. It's in your pix stl the one of the maf sensor with thE bolts in yellow.

Thanks