View Single Post

Old 02-23-2010, 08:28 PM
Ford Tough

ive had two ford truck the first one someone broke out my passenger side window on my 97 f150 i had a 300$ stero a pair of about 150 to 200$ costa del mar sunglasses and a stack of cds and my 80$ strobes on the windshiled and all they took was my fiances 20$ purse!!!!!! the second time was in my 2007 ranger when my dog was in it and my window was almost all the way down cause in my mind who in the hell is gonna tocuh a truck with about a 60 pound american staffordshire terrier and the dumb fool reached in to unlock the door and my dog clamped down on his hand and wouldnt let go i run outside of the grocery store to see a black man screaming because my 60 pound dog had his hand and wouldnt let go!!! he was threatning me to take me to court and have my dog put down. the cops where askin him why he had his hand in my truck and he said he droped somethin in it and was going to get it out and the cop just laughed and called BS. why would you stick your hand in a truck with a dog who is growling,showing his teeth and foaming at the mouth daring you to stick your hand in the truck??? well after an hour of giving my report along with everyone else who saw it happen and saw me get out of my truck and saw him walk over to it. well the man needed 60 stitches in his hand and went to jail for about 4 to 6 months!!!!! best thing to keep out of your truck a 60 pound american staffordshire terrier!!!!!
automatic trans, 4.10s with L/S
ported and polished TB
4brand new speakers with inslation in doors
smoked tail lights
20%tint on driver and passenger windows
5% tint on back window