Ford Ranger Driver

Default Re: Morgan's 2004 ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by pootnranger View Post
DAMNITTTTTT!!!! missed out again
check cl, always a deal there
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSizemore View Post
Man, I aint too big on 2wd trucks, but yours is amazing. I read this whole thread and you've put a lot of work into it. Keep up the good work
thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06fordfx4 View Post
What tail lights are those?
theyre these, but nightshaded. http://www.ebay.com/itm/01-11-FORD-R...item5d2fd6ded2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcculley View Post
On the first page of this thread, when you first got your procomp black wheels. Were those tires stock? What size?
Thanks
the tires are, were, 225/75R15s, firestone winterforce, on 15x7 wheel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CameronWooten View Post
Almost 20K views and only 2 attachments? moarrr pics
are you on a phone? cause every pic is from photobucket. this thread has like 340 photos total now. i keep a folder on my computer for all my timeline photos.

and.. time to add more. had a big weekend in sac, picking up my ranger and bringing it back to HSU. leaving tomorrow, well technically later today since its 2am. on to the pics-

first up was the bonfire on friday night, huge one. tons of people and trucks. best kinda parties there are.

since i knew the bonfire was waaay out in the sticks i wanted to get my new hids on pronto, so in the hour i was home (after driving six hours) before leaving for the bonfire i made a quick light bar. just some scrap steel, mounted to the license plate holes. itll be up for sale shortly, once i get my brush guard on.

the next morning i met with justin (justincredible), jevon rode up with him from fresno, and price was around so we chilled. sold justin some 31s that are gonna make his truck look beefy as fuck.

then price helped me finish alot of work on my CJ, got all the shims in for the lift kit, and redid the driveshaft i blew up during winter break. then we put on my shell.

and thats all i have for now. im gonna grab some output pics of the new lights for all those interested. and ive got some other goodies on the way as well.