View Single Post

Old 01-29-2012, 02:02 AM
Im Winning.. are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80

Do what I did, except that what I did wasn't intentional.

Break up with said girl after she cheats on you. Wait a year and a half, and then start to talk to her. In my case said girl came back and started talking to me on her own. Anyways, do what you can to wow her and make her fall for you again. I personally showed my ex that the guy she cheated on me with, was treating her like a dog, and that she should dump him. Then, to be an ass, take said ex on a date, preferably while she's still with the other guy. Once she dumps him, and goes out with you, play it out for a few months, and then whe she's all over you and wants to spend the rest of her life with you, break up with her. Now she'll know what it's like to have the person you love up and leave you with no reason at all.
Wow ur nice... now i feel like a *******... lol i dated a girl for about a year and a half.. before she decided that i wasnt good enough.. after a month she was engaged and than i found out the last 3 months she was double crossing me. So i said fuck her... than all of a sudden i was the best thing that ever happened to her... little did she know... so i picked her up one night and like always being the whore she was started giving me road head... about 5 min into this at walmart... i asked her... how does that pussy taste? Ahh the look on her face is something i will never forget... i kicked out of my truck threw 50 cents at her and proceed on my way still havent talked to her. But i doubt she will ever cheat again.
Mustang dome light, blue/silver painted interior, Kenwood head deck and kenwood 6x8 speakers= Custom built 8 inch sub box with a 8 inch mtx rs, kenwood 160 rms amp. , Line-x bed liner,custom vinyl center console lid. Silver grill and fender flares. Personal Air box mod with drop in k&n filter, Dynomax Ultra Flo cat-back exhaust system. Working on exterior valance next than hood scoop silver and 4.0 stickers. This spring a full interior redo with seats. More to come.