View Single Post

Old 02-02-2010, 01:02 AM
Ford Ranger Driver

Good Job, Marieeeeee!!! Proud of you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2007BlackFX4 View Post
looks great!! i didnt know they made 5000k haha. i believe you bought 5k but it looks like 6-8k but either way it looks great!
At our last meet, I hooked her fog bulbs up to my truck and screwed 'em into my fog lights. In person, the 5000k are very close to a 6000k with ever so slightly less blue. I know this because that's what I've got in my headlights. I'd mistake them for 6k's anyday. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisturbedESV View Post
Thanks guys!! My other question is where is the best place to buy replacement bulbs? And anyone know the life on these? I run head & fog lights every time I drive... but if I can only order bulbs online I should probably start thinking about having a set on the shelf...
DDM like Bamato said or ebay store Autoluminate. Or just yell at Trevor and tell him to give you an extra set of bulbs. The guys seriously got like 5 sets of bulbs. Oh...supposedly, VVME or whoever sells bulbs for like $5 plus 10 shipping. But I don't know.

2 years of 3000k fogs bulbs and 3 years of 6000k headlight bulbs. I've never had to replace any bulbs. Just 1 fog ballast. And my fogs are on almost every time I drive too.

BTW.....GO needs 3000k fogs now!!!!