View Single Post

Old 10-11-2011, 09:35 AM
Ban Survivor. (x2)

Default WOW. Now I know about those "shitty" forums everyone talks about

Well, here is my story. I have an account on GL4x4. Its a michigan based forum. Been a member there since 09. Recently, there was a thread posted about a guy (well use "Frank") who had failed to setup a setup time! The buy (who we will call "Dick") started the thread complaining about how Frank never called him back to setup the setup time. Well, this thread within the first 4 post, turned into a BASH FEST! I chime in with basically, "why are you bashing on this guy" hes done nothing wrong. It turns UGLY! The dang moderators/admins even start in on this guy!

So now that I have said my few pieces, now I am the taker of the bash fest! I post a few threads looking for parts for my buddy who owns an XJ. The bashing continues. Uncalled for bashing. I realize that the only way to deal with this is to report the posters. Well now, I have recieved a "retard badge" for reporting posts. I have had my fair share of "negative" posts, but only when provoked. I have never went into a thread and started BS. These guys, however do. I am just so shocked at how some forums are ran. Un-FRIGGIN believable!

Thats my vent, sorry
A Gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Each time he enters the arena, he slips his c0ck in the mouth of the beast, and prays to thrust home before the jaws snap shut. - Oenomaus
Ball Joints/Upper A-Arms How To
Replace Door pin/bushing
Repair broken dome light tabs
VIDEO OHC Install