View Single Post

Old 10-10-2011, 07:32 PM
Ford Tough

Default Re: Reason for purchasing ranger vs f150?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGiddy View Post
Ford claims that people who buy rangers dont buy them for work, or even to use the bed. And that that's why people get F150s.
Yet in my city, every fullsize is owned by soccer moms who dont use the bed, and every Ranger is a work truck used for work.
stupid ford
I use my Ranger for Lawn business. Chose Ranger over F150 for price first. then size, cause my friend has a full size Sierra and it is a pain getting in and out of places. Just me and wife no kids so I don't need to have a ton of room, plus we are both under 5' 6". I had a 2006 Reg cab 3.o, traded in for my 2011 Sport 4x4 4.0 and love it. So much better than 3.0. My only complaint over rangers is the outdated un changed interiors. I wish there were more options for the interior and nicer parts. But for the price it is great and rugged. I looked at tacoma, frontier, dakota and didn't think the inside was nice enough for the extra price over the value of ranger.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordDude1991 View Post
couldnt afford a new f150 4x4, so i got the best ranger they make, and i could afford it
I like this reason. IMO Rangers are still very nice and great trucks. I always wanted one and had a couple but not 4x4 or the 4.0, glad I finally could afford the top of the line ranger.