View Single Post

Old 10-07-2011, 01:41 PM
Welcome to FRF!

Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerRanger91 View Post
I kinda know how ya feel man... Everything wrong just seems to be happening all at once.... It happened to me starting about a month ago. First my truck broke and had to replace the motor, then my gf(well now ex) decided she liked some other dude more and cheated on me and then broke up with me... Then I found out she was also talking to my best friend too... stupid bitch... Then I decided to have a little fun and stupidly got an MIP(minor in possession of alcohol) at a concert... So $1k of court fines later here I am.... Broke, single, pissed off at the world, oh and I fuckin hate my job..... YAY LIFE!

Leason learned tho... dont trust a ho.
LOL, my first ex, Kate, decided she liked another dude more than I, just like your ex. I broke up with her because I didn't trust her, and she didn't have a problem with it. I was sooo pissed but whatever. Went out with a different girl, was with her for awhile, and nbroke up with her due to distance. Then, Kate came crawling back to me with the whole she got treated like shit, she realized she still loved me after I left, etc etc etc. I decided what the hell, and took her back. Well after a few months, things were going absolutely great, and she was 100% into me and nobody else. But I realized I was still pissed about before, and I couldn't make her my everything again. So one day I unexpectedly broke up with her. She was soooo pissed because I took her virginity and everything. This was in June, and I fought with her over it for the last few months. The last words I said to her before I put her on my ignore list were "Now you know how I felt. "

Looking back, it was a real dick move because she was being 100% truthful and did apologize constantly about what she did before, but oh well, life goes on.