View Single Post

Old 10-03-2011, 07:55 AM
Hazardous to Your Health!

Default Re: Members with GF's, Wife, etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifthranger View Post
Thanks for the heads-up, and I would like to add some thoughts. I don't want to hijack the thread.

1) I hate the words unwanted pregnancy. I feel those words should be replaced with the words unintended or unplanned pregnancy, but never unwanted.

2) That is a big error that 1.5 million packages got recalled. Hopefully, very little unintended pregnancies will occur.

On the same note, I heard that birth control for guys is getting near approval for use in the U.S. and is only a couple years away. The male version works by somehow rendering the sperm useless and unable to fertizilize the eggs. Most males are probably against male birth control, but I would definitely give it a try.
eh its unwanted

i think i would try it too but after extensive testing by others obviously

My Truck Is My Mountain Bike's Ride!

Class III hitch, Rhino Bedliner, Almost Maxed T-Bar Crank, Tuff Country Add A Leaf, Custom Low Anchor Points, OEM ('99) Tow Hooks, Pro Comp Offroad Lights , Mustang Dome Light, Clear Corners, Slim Toolbox, Blinker Mod,Cargo Brake Light Mod,Expo Lighted Visors, Ultra Silverstar heads/fogs, Fog/high mod, Reverse/switched lights, Bike Fork Mounts

Last edited by HazardousRanger; 10-03-2011 at 07:57 AM.