Thread: My 2005
View Single Post

Old 09-25-2011, 12:02 AM
Religion sucks

Default My 2005

Hey all, I've finally started doing some mods to my Ranger so I figured i'd post up a build thread.

Purposes of this truck right now....to baby it, keep it as clean as I can, and maintain it 100%. Its my DD, and I have my Bronco for a wheeling rig.

I've had it for a year and a half now, and so far its been a good truck. Bought it with 30k miles on it. It spent its life in New Mexico before I picked it up at a dealer here in Longmont, Colorado.

First thing I did when I got it was bought a black Husky tool box for it. Also, I took the system out of my Bronco and put it in the Ranger because the Bronco wasn't getting driven much (still isn't).

Day after I got it. FRF sticker already on it.

I cleaned it up for the first time that same day. Also took off the dealer badge and license plate cover.

Massive system in

Cheap Ford floor mats

Niteshaded tails

Uniden CB put in. Was also in my Bronco.

Actually wheeled it...one time.

Big ugly black toolbox got old, so I picked up a silver low pro off clist for a great price.

Old valence was sorta faded. So I put a brand new one on with some new fogs.

Got tired of the subs taking up too much space, so I took them out and back in the Bronco they went. Picked up this package for the low price of 50 bucks. Sony Xplode 10 inch sub and Kenwood Amp.

Oh, CB went back into the Bronco too.

Got tired of sitting low, so I bought a 3 inch BL and some fellow FRF members met up and we got it on in 8ish hours.

All done. A few tweaks need to be made. Shifter bezel needs some modding because of the rubbing. Rear bumper is not mounted straight. Valence needs to be trimmed to expose tow hooks. Gap guards.
Here I am

New wheels and 33x12.50x15's will be going on in the next few weeks. Haven't decided on the combo yet. I'm open to suggestions. Nothing steel...they are great for wheeling trucks but I want something else.

Also will be taking out that spare and probably losing the mud flaps.
4.0, 5spd, 4x4, 3" BL, 15x8 MB 72's, 33x12.50 Goodyear Duratracs, 10% Tint all around, Panasonic Deck, 2 12" Alpine Type E's, Kenwood Amp, FX4 Shifter with knob, Silver Husky Low Pro Box, Color matched Topper with Yakima Racks, XCAL 2 w/ La Sota 91 performance tune, dual exhaust with Flo Pro Super V muffler, Manik Brush Guard, Uniden PC78Elite CB, 4 foot firestick, Airbox mod, Throttle cable mod