View Single Post

Old 09-23-2011, 07:31 AM
Tower this is ghostrider

Default Re: Rangers With Camper Shells/Topper Thread

^^ wish pics were a bit bigger. How do you sleep on that shelf? do you add a board?

I have a few things I do with mine. I don't have permanent set ups because I use the truck for work everyday, so I try and come up with easy in and out internal mods.

First a new pic of the truck just taken DWB not too much done to it(roof rack is getting painted)
[IMG][/IMG]

I have a knife and a Mag lite off to the side
[IMG][/IMG]

It's raining so I can't put the bikes in the truck, but this is the setup I have for when my girl and I go biking. Fits in just like this with seats and back wheel still on. The front board I made with fork mounts and fits snuggly so it doesn't move around.
[IMG][/IMG]

I don't have a pic, but when we go camping I put down a twin mattress between the wheel wells and sits flush at the top then I put a blow up full size air mattress on top of that. It's a little cramped and doesn't leave much room for storage, but fits 2 people nicely.

I would like to add a small pouch type tool box on the side of the inside of cap, but haven't found a nice clean set up for that yet.