View Single Post

Old 01-20-2010, 11:24 AM
Liking the Ford Ranger Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superlifted06FX4 View Post
I've had my GF for 2 years now (practically lives with me) - small white, petite thang, cooks for me, always been good to me.

I go away on vacation for a week, come back and something just doesn't seem right . I asked my Father if he had seen anything happen with my GF and he acts clueless.

So fast forward to 3 weeks later... I'm coming home from work when bam clear as day right in my Kitchen I catch my Father red handed with his meat in my GF.

I was PISSED, told him to get his meat out of GF and GTFO, needless to say my GF got turned off. I just couldn't get over it and that night kicked my GF to the curb.

Now it's been 2 weeks since the incident and that I've been without my GF and about 10 minutes ago my Father had the audacity to ask my how my GF has been. - when he's the damn reason we ain't together no more.

Should I get off FRF and start swingin on him?

or

Pack my stuff and be on my way.

I will post some pics soon.
Is this a joke or... did you not know that she was HIS wife first... Dating your mom never works out man

(I really hope you were joking )