View Single Post

Old 09-11-2011, 08:38 PM
Welcome to FRF!

Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

I wish I could get over this treat all women with respect thing for just 5 minutes so I can tell Kate to STFU and deal with it. I broke up with her in June, and she's still giving me shit. But I'm a nice guy, so I'm trying to save my reputation. Futile effort thus far.

So now come the sarcastic apologies.

"Well, I'm truly sorry that I'm trying to make the best of myself by taking in a few more side jobs so that I can afford to fix my truck, and pay for gas for my truck this semester since I barely get any financial aid besides what pays for my tuition. I'm sorry that I don't have a phone with Facebook capabilities so I can be at your beck and call. I'm sorry I can't message you while I'm in the middle of my Algebra or Economics homework. I'm sorry that I don't have time to socialize with anyone. But most importantly, I'm sorry that you can't think outside of the box and realize other reasons why somebody doesn't get back to you, instead of jumping to the conclusion that they're intentionally trying to be an *******.

When you come after me like this Kate, it really makes me want to avoid you. What kind of friends can we be if you can't even understand that I'm a busy man? I mean my god Kate, I broke up with you because I don't have the time to come see you, and that wasn't fair to you. Do you think I was just being an ******* and making up excuses Kate? Did you really think I was gonna magically become a free man? I really don't have the time for friendships Kate, and obviously I'm no different now than I was when we were together. This is exactly why we're not together. You just have the worst time understanding why I can't talk with you when you want to talk."