View Single Post

Old 09-07-2011, 07:08 PM
I am THE Hank Hill.

Send a message via AIM to Jimmeh
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSoLowBoxBdy View Post
Ok time for my nightly vent session. Im sooo fucking sick of everytime my friends breaks up with a girl they tell me first and dare me not to go after her. WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!? Ive never had a girlfriend in my fucking life. WTF makes you think im gonna go after your fucking ex. I hate people sometimes. I honestly do. Some people now are the loads their mothers shld have swallowed
I'm in the same boat (them wanting to break up anyway...), only it's my buddy and his wife. I was actually friends with his wife first and met him through my cousin. They got married two years ago and they are always both ranting about the other to me. Finally told my buddy that I am not gonna come over anymore if they keep fucking fighting in front of me since it's none of my business. Haven't talked to him since, but that was only about a week ago or so. They always say they are gonna leave the other one and the next day they are back to "normal". Just fucking divorce already and get it over with!
Way too much done to list and it's also not even close to done

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."