View Single Post

Old 08-26-2011, 04:28 PM
Sold out for a Focus

Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
I don't think any of us have a problem with legal minorities. But the definition of legal minorities may differ from person to person. To me, a legal minority is someone who attains the proper paperwork, someone who accepts American customs, someone who obeys American laws, someone who searches and attains a job like all Americans should, and finally, someone who pays the same fees the government requires all Americans to pay. I can understand if you can't necessarily afford the fees, but if you don't even try at all, then there's where the problem starts. Illegal minorities cause the trouble, and all of us know that. The terms mentioned previously are terms given to the trashy sectors of minorities. Unfortunately, a few ignorant Americans have expanded the use of the term towards every minority. But in reality, those Americans often fall into the white trash sector themselves. Nobody here hates minorities, we hate trash. And as stated earlier, every race has it's trash, but the minorities have always had the highest number of trashy citizens.
Stole the words right out of my mouth man