View Single Post

Old 01-14-2010, 05:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americantruckfleet View Post
Thank you SOO much for the speedy reply Smakes.... After seeing your interior on your Ranger i was speechlesss. I am in the processs Right now of calling all local JY's.

If they were to be wired how would I wire them in?

And if I were to install leather seats how hard would it be to install the contol panel for them.... thats if their is one present on 93-97 Explorers....

Thank you smakes
all i did was run one 10 ga wire off my battery, with a 30 amp inline fuse, run it thru the firewall, to the driver seat (power to power, ground to grounded bolt under seat) then use a wire tap to tap into that line and run a wire to the other seat.

what your thinking about it the memory function, wich controls the setup of the seat to varrying keyless entry fobs. take my moms expo, ive got the "spare" fob to her expo, so my seat setup is #2, when i hit the unlock button on that fob, it automatically adjusts to my seating pref. and she has the main fob, you get it. you dont have to worry about that as you dont have the wiring or computers or switches installed in your truck.