View Single Post

Old 08-16-2011, 10:58 AM
Still here

Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightinirish157 View Post
They are in turn not stupid just smart, they do as little as they can and have someone else do the work they should do, it sucks and I know how you feel, but its kinda a smart move by them, less work for them to do...I would say complain to HR or something about the issues, but that normally doesn't do much.
Well, I don't have an HR department that I can go bitch to. This is an ongoing thing between my regional branch and our 12 branches around the north western US. I am a project manager for these branches and have no control over the contracts. I just wish these guys realize it is their job and not mine. In fact I can't even do it for them, though I would just to get them fired for not doing shit.
2004 F-150 FX4 Supercab, Dark Shadow Grey, 5.4 liter Triton V8, Flowmaster Cat Back exhaust, K&N Drop-in, Intake "Gotts" Mod, Edge Programmer, 2.5" Level, Front tow hooks, 33" Falken Rocky Mountain ATS
Future mods: CB Radio, Dual band Ham Radio

The older I get the more I realize it is worthless to worry about tomorrow when you are living today. Love your family and friends, live like there is no tomorrow.