View Single Post

Old 08-14-2011, 11:32 AM
Hate Slow Drivers

Default Re: The OFFICAL 2011 Season FOOTBALL THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugerm77 View Post
We all have our favorite teams and there's absolutly nothing wrong with that at all.....but lets look go back to reality for a minute. We all know the teams to beat this season is going to be the Eagles, Pats, Saints, and the Colts. That's just how its going to go this year. The Colts are a little iffy but if Peyton gets 100 percent then you have to watch out for them. In my opinion I think the Eagles are the team to watch out for this season. Personally though......WHO DAT???? And as for the Cowgirls and Tony Homo..........hahaha??? Nuff said right there. They aint gunna do nothin'
Methinks your not even close to reality? Eagles are iffy pats choked it up in the post season saints choked as well and that was against the seahawks whom the Bucs destroyed. And colts without peyton just doesn't scare anyone.
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Yes. I will say this, and this is the only time I think I will ever say it, so you better brace yourself.....But, you were right Ricky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerTom View Post
and theres a difference between a smart buy and a "look at my little dick" buy, like a cts-v