View Single Post

Old 08-11-2011, 10:50 PM
Ford Ranger Driver

Default Re: Official Concert Thread

I have been to more concerts then I can count and seen more bands then I can count but the top 5 shows for me are 1. Avenged Sevenfold this past February there was almost no one there cause we got like 12 inches of snow...2. Lazerfest this year they had Black label society, bullet for my Valentine, stone sour, three days grace and about 10 others the pit was mud from the week before of rain...3.Tool back in 08 great band...4. Slipknot in 06 common they are gonna put their best into their home state...5. Nine inch nails don't remember the year but it was awesome going to a show that me and my mom could enjoy even with when they played "CLOSER" they had a screen of vaginas behind them
MODS: K&N drop in with silencer removed, throttle cable mod, HID 6000k, dual exhaust, euro tails, stock rims with 265/75r16 Enduro runway M/Ts (winter tires), bucket seats, center console, and black plastic inside, white gauges, 2 P.Miller 12s with 2 800 watt Pioneer amps, Kenwood deck and Kicker 6x8 in front and pioneer 6x8s in the rear(soon to match the front)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGH TECH REDNECK View Post
4.0 sohc pissin people off since 2001