View Single Post

Old 08-06-2011, 12:14 AM

Default Re: Mom's car dies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by day004 View Post
I HATE to say it, but... Have her look at the Hyundais. I had a friend who had so many issues with his Volvo that he bought a Hyundai and he never looked back. Very good bang for the buck!
I did that already but it went in one ear and out the other. Things really got worse when my other uncle whom is a certified dummy stopped by today. He suggested to her that she should get it fixed. That went over with me like a turd in the swimming pool. This uncle that stopped by doesn't know a piston from a steering wheel to say the least. I know about Hyundais. They aint a bad car for the money at all, but it is an import which is why she won't go near it. She's obsessed with Infiniti. It took me and a car dealer along with an ASE certified Master Nissian Tech to tell her that all it is basically is an over priced Nissian Altima. And to this day she still has trouble believing that when it is a well known fact. Now you guys have seen what I am up against. I might be many things but I am definately not an idiot when it comes to buying vehicles. Hyundai would be a good choice for her concerning the import side of things.

www.knightmare1015.blogspot.com