View Single Post

Old 08-05-2011, 04:50 PM
"Race Internals"

Default Re: What was your first car/truck?

first car was my '65 buick skylark 2dr sedan. 300CI 2bbl v8, turbo 400 auto, eventaually it'll get a 401 "nailhead", 2x4 bbl's, headers, and eather a turbo 400, T10 4 speed, or a tremic 5 speed i've got stashed away

first truck was my '51 dodge SB, deluxe cab with the 3 back windows, a bench seat from a ford ranger () flathead 6, 4 speed on the floor! no rust at all, also had the heater deleate because it was from new mexico. never got far on that project and traded it for the buick...

and my first car that i actually had registered and drove through high school was my '97 monte carlo ls, 3.1 v6, buckets, console, and power everything. paid $400 for it and drove it out of 4 foot high brush home. i still like that car, had a ton of fun with it. just don't drive it much now that i upgraded to the ranger

2000 XLT 4X4, 3.0, Auto, regular cab - throttle cable mod, K&N drop in filter, taylor thundervolt 8.2 plug wires, autolite sparkplugs, Accel coil pack, AVS Ventshades, Rampage LED tailgate light bar, BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A tires, Trail F/X toolbox, cruse control pod light fix, Cobra 19 ultra II CB, lil wil antenna, pioneer door speakers, expo woodgrain radio bezal, 06+ mirrors & tails, powerdome hood

2000 XLT 4X4 Offroad, 4.0 / auto, supercab - the project truck!