Thread: Home Brewing.
View Single Post

Old 08-02-2011, 08:48 AM

Default Re: Home Brewing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSoLowBoxBdy View Post
Oh yea. Yall wanna fight well i have a moonshine store ten minutes from my house that makes LEGAL MOONSHINE suck on that one. haha
L.O.L, who's fighting my friend. Alot of states are legalizing it for fuel purposes now. It's been legal here in VA for over 10 years now if used for fuel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightinirish157 View Post
South Carolina just made moonshine legal too IIRC I believe I heard it on the news last night
So they now have joined as well. That just about has wrapped up the entire eastern seaboard now. It's an affordable and reliable fuel substitue over the fossil fuels and everyday gasoline already has a minimum of 10% of ethanol which is the technical term for mooshine. It's the same thing.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSoLowBoxBdy View Post
Hank Williams Jr co owns a store in gatlinburg called Ole Smoky Moonshine. They make and sell moonshine in the store. Ha. I just figured id throw my two cents in on it. Bwahahah. Speakin of moonshine ive got twenty quarts of it in the fridge. MMMMMMMMM
Don't gussel it now, L.O.L. I think it's a valuable alternative fuel source. Moonshine is what started NASCAR. Henry Ford's T-bucket also ran off moonshine. That ended when proabition took over and then he went to steam powered engines.

www.knightmare1015.blogspot.com