View Single Post

Old 07-30-2011, 04:47 PM
Liking the Ford Ranger Forum

Default RangerDanger3o here, and fresh to the forum

The names Frank. Im 19, I work at Home Depot (aka homo depot lmao) and shoprite doin security. I enjoy long walks on the beach..lol jk..more like drives hahah. I like kayakin, fishin, huntin, workin on my truck, playin CoD, workin on my truck, cruise around backroads, and workin on my truck..i think i sed that one already. Ive oned my truck for just over a month now I believe, and am addicted to doing stuff to it already. Since the moment I got it, Ive been modin stuff left and right.

I actually bought my ranger after I got into an accident with my subie. A couple weeks before that I started at shoprite where I patrol in a 2005 2wd xl 3.0 auto. I loved the truck so much from just a week or two of drivin, that as soon as I wrecked my subie, I was DETERMINED to get one..3 weeks later I found Walker, and its been sweet bliss ever since...cough, I meeaaannn, um...yeah, its a pretty good truck >.> rofl.

The trucks name is Walker "the Texas" Ranger. Its a 2000 Ford (duh) ranger XL (f-in) T 4X4 with the off road package. Its the 4 door extra cab short bed. Its got a 3.0 with the auto trans. So far, as far as maintanence Ive done a water pump front pulleys, thermostat, belt, and front sway bar end link. Mods wise, I got a set of 15x7 cragar soft 8s on a set of General Grabber AT2s, went a like spay tint happy, and got a little, just a little sticker happy..some people love the stickers, some hate them..but idc, its my truck and no matter what, everyone that knows me says it fits me perfect. My plans for it arent THAT crazy. Its my daily driver so Im keepin it simple and economical..-ish.

-I bought a painted bumper and 2wd grille which Im gonna paint factory black. (I got the 2wd grille so I could get a mesh insert).
-I plan on lifting the front 2-3" via torsion keys, and possibly the back 1" via shackles.
-Im gonna get a Westin Bull Bar in black and hella black magics
-gonna build a twin tube bumper for rear
-Lookin for a black roll bar (need somewhere to mount them KCs haha)
-Black KC daylighters for ---^
-Im gettin a cat-back with flowmaster 40s
-K&N intake
-black projectors
-black JDM corners and signals
-and some subs to make my truck passenger proof, kinda hahah

1. About you: (CHECK!)
How old are you? (CHECK!)
What is your job? (CHECK!)
Hobbies? (CHECK!)
How long have you owned your truck? (CHECK!)

2. About your truck:
What year, package, engine, drivetrain, etc. is it? (CHECK!)
What modifications, if any, have you done to it? (CHECK!)
What modifications, if any, do you plan to do to it? (CHECK!)
Post some pictures!!! (..how in the hail?)