Thread: Scoreeeee!!!
View Single Post

Old 07-28-2011, 10:57 AM
"Gloria"

Default Re: Scoreeeee!!!

I noticed the truck (a 1994 stx reg cab, 6ft bed 4wd) in a drive way on the way to my buddys house. Ive been eyeballing it while driving by for prolly about 3 months, some days it was there some days it wasnt obviously a daily driver. No valance no lights just the brackets hanging there. So after months of telling my buddy i need the brackets and im gunna stop one day he finally forced me over there after i had reported that the truck was there. We walked into the backyard after hearing voices from the garage. I just explained to the guy that i had noticed he had these brackets (without seeming too eager) and that i was interested. After some chit chat about them i "popped the question" i nervously asked in my best american pickers voice "well what do you gotta get out of them?" he replied "if you take them off you can have them"...and the rest as they say is history. They were rusty due to years of western new york winters but some PB blaster and a cheater bar broke all the bolts free after letting it sit over night.
Mods: 8k HIDs, clear corners with LEDs, 06+ tails modded to have 3 bulbs, third brake blinker mod with LEDs, billet grille, 4x4 valance, factory fog brackets, replica factory lights, airbox silencers removed, roll pan, 17" mustang rims with spacers, 5/7 drop, kenwood double din ddx318, alpine type-s 5x7, sony xplod 4ch, LED dome light, LED glove box light , 01 white face expo cluster and silver HVAC both LED, OHC...and more.