View Single Post

Old 01-08-2010, 03:35 PM
Ford Tough

Default best auto parts store

i go to autozone myself and get the duralast stuff for my truck i think its pretty good stuff. is it or not before i keep buying their stuff. because i am fixing to but a whole bunch of stuff for my truck like starter water pump and belt and tenisoner brakes rotors and alternator nad ill changer fuel filter and air filter and plugs and get and accel coil pack. ill am going to be getting all of the gold stuff. because i have been saving for awail and my truck has 130xxx on it so its time for sum new stuff. i bought a battery a month ago and its got me in the mood to work on it. and its something the crew can help with so we can get together and have fun ill probley get a new powerseering pump because my makes an noise turning and might put the right size tires on it? and i ordered headlights and 06 mirriors off ebay. so back to the subject sorry i got excited. so is duralast gold stuff pretty good?