Thread: Stacks?
View Single Post

Old 07-27-2011, 05:55 PM
Ford Motor Co

Default Re: Stacks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clashem360 View Post
some of those looked rly gay mostly the last one so is a rear exhaust behind wheels or a strait back better for offroad? i don't wanna have it suck nothing up or something bad
I would have to say stock looking or dumped straight out the back is IMO is worse than stacks, because you cant legally tow a trailer, they melt shit if you have a hitch mount cargo carrier, you crush them all the time on trails and you break them off if you ever back in to something like a tree, but mostly the melting shit( i had a gas can catch on fire in my jeep on a cargo carrier) and the fact that i think they look stupid on trucks other than the sport trucks that come stock and have the reliefs cut in the bumper. there is a reason why most trucks dont come with them stock they are dangerous. o and one more reason, not really that big of a deal but straight out the back is bad if you get stuck in a mud bog it is easier for mud to get in the muffler than with the bend.
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
I just maul them to death...Arrows are no fun