View Single Post

Old 01-06-2010, 07:48 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Default 9007 Bi xenon 35w Hid kit and third brake light for sale, CA

As the title states I have a Bi xenon 35w Hid kit that fits the 9007 series bulbs. The kit is Bi xenon so it retains the high and low beam feature ( for whatever reason it was my experience with this kit that the high beam was more like the low beam and conversely the low was like the high, so I would drive with my hi beams on with this kit) The kit has 6000k bulbs and was in my truck for about 6 months before I took it out. I will soon be attending the CHP academy so my truck has to be compliant with the vehicle code. I paid $300 for these about a year and a half ago, and would like to get $100 shipped for the kit, but I also know the price on these kits has dropped considerably lately so shoot me an offer if that is to much.

I also have a all red 3rd brake light off of my 2005 Ranger for sale. It is a brake light only with no cargo lights, but looks brand new. I just swapped it today for one with cargo lights so I have no need for it now. I would like $25 shipped for the light or best offer.

1991 Ranger 4.0L 4X4 STOLEN!1990 F-150 6.5L 4X4-- Trussed Giant D44 TTB w/14" King 2.5 coilovers & 2" King bumps strapped at 17" /custom bed cage w/16" King/Giant link killer 2.5 double bypass and Giant 64's strapped at 19" / Giant radius arms and engine cage / double swing steering / trussed 8.8 with 9" ends / 4.88 gearing / 35's / KMC beadlocks / Headers, & exhaust / custom front and rear bumpers / Vision-X lighting / 40 gallon fuel cell / Lowrance GPS.¯\_(ツ)_/¯