Thread: WOrk
View Single Post

Old 01-06-2010, 04:22 AM
Ford Ranger Driver

Default WOrk

So for any of you that are stationed in the military or work for uncle sam some where around the world you might understand this thread.

Basically in my line of work you don't get promoted based on merit. YOu get promoted based on how good you can lie on an automated resume program.

So today I"m going to a training class all day, and hopefully don't fall asleep b/c I've been up since 2:15 AM.

But it's titled, "is supervision for me?" Basically I guess it's going to go over what supervisors and the like face each day and a stepping ground for how you want to further your career within the government.

A fifth grader could do my job. My supervisor and leaders aren't all that brilliant to be begin with. Which really frustrates me.

But if I want to move up and get a better pay I have to determine if I want to be in management and order dumb people around.

It's quite humorous. It doesn't take a master's degree to do what my supervisors do. Just common sense but they walk around in their polished shoes and ironed slacks like they know what's going on, when they really don't.

And now you all know the secret of our country. We have a bunch of dumb people elected by us of course who are dumb enough to believe the lies they tell us.

WHich is why most of the US is owned by China any how (yeah, we owe them a lot of money).