View Single Post

Old 07-14-2011, 08:48 PM
Ford B3000 Driver

Default Re: Grille Guard or no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo View Post
I have already taken 4 years of post-graduate physics at a large, well-known engineering university in the Northeast US... I don't think I need any more.
Since you don't seem to grasp the basics of centrifugal force, and even fail to understand the most fundamental weight-on-a-stick demonstration, it's quite obvious you do need more. Perhaps a post-grad refresher is in order?

Quote:
I didn't see any references from you in your post, other than allusions to your own "common sense" regarding your proposition. As such, I'll just assume you have no such references to support your argument.
Really? Falling back on that weak sauce? You're kidding, right?

Look, I know you can't possibly be that dumb. You know full well that what I'm saying is physically correct and scientifically factual. You just refuse to acknowledge it due to fear of a bruised ego. Although disappointing, it's certainly no suprise that you deliberately deleted the pertinent explanations when quoting my post and replaced them with "blah blah blah", and then insisted that I google up some 'evidence' which you will predictably dismiss anyway. Sorry, not playing that game... you're hardly the first person I've encountered on the internet who chooses to immerse themselves in stubborn denial rather than acknowledge the truth. Further argument with guys like you is a waste of time.

Quote:
"Common sense", you know, isn't nearly as common as popular usage of that term would tend to indicate.
That I can agree with, since you don't seem to have any. Good luck with that.

Last edited by Boogyman; 07-14-2011 at 08:54 PM.