View Single Post

Old 07-14-2011, 11:20 AM
BEASTTTT MODEEEE

Send a message via Yahoo to brett20
Default Re: What did you do to your ranger today thread

Drove it to a inventory and on my way I missed a turn so I pulle in a walgreens parking lot a cop was there so I thought nothing of it. I pulled in then pulled out, well I noticed he pulled out behind me, I drove to the autozone which was like a tenth of a mile down the road an pulled in, soon as I pulled in he turned on the lights. Asked for license and registration after he said my license plate bulbs were put (bullshit I know they aren't), i told him they were not out, I'd show him, he said stay in care so then problem was I didn't have my insurance paper in the truck. So he goes and runs my license comes back and pulls me out of my truck and says "turn on ya lights" so I did we walked around and I showed him they were on just dim, (foggy lenses+smoked cover+7 colort changer led bulbs= bad idea lol). We then talked about my system, he said it was too loud he could've gave me a ticket for noise ordinance but since I didn't know anything about Harrison(never been there) he gave me a verbal warning told me I ha a very nice truck and he likes my wheel well LEDs
Then I went into do the inventory lol