View Single Post

Old 07-10-2011, 08:36 PM

Default Re: POR-15 questions.....

Thanks guys. After seeing the stuff the guy used at the live demo before he even got there and examining all of the materials there, I could tell it wasn't rigged which was kool. He did give us a catalog of what they have to offer and there's alot of stuff in there that I want. They even have different colors of it now, one of them is the exact same color of the blue found in Ford's blue oval eblems which is kool. So I'll need some gloves and disposable welding sleeves to keep this off of my skin. I tend to be a little on the messy side at times, L.O.L.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christianguy View Post
Hope you're feeling netter now!

POR-15 is supposed to stop rust COMPLETELY!

I TOO have seen that demonstration.
It looked Too-Good-To-Be-True ,but others i spoke with say it works!
Amazing Stuff!
http://www.por15.com/
Thanks man. I'll be checking out the link you gave me. I am feeling alot better now that's for sure. That head cold in combination with my allergies would drain you in no time, plus me looking and chasing parts on a frequent and daily basis didn't help at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireRanger View Post
I'd love some reviews that aren't part of the manufacturers marketing page. Such as that ^^^
Hey Matt,
If I ever get everything together and get the project finished, I'll send you a PM of my results in the form of photos and let you know about the stuff from a user's point of view as best as I can. How does that sound to you? Because if I am going to use it, I want others to know what's involved and what results they can expect if the product is used correctly. That way others can determine wether or not this is the right product for them to use on their projects. You'll get first views before anyone else does via a pm before I post a thread on the results.

www.knightmare1015.blogspot.com

Last edited by knightmare1015; 07-10-2011 at 10:15 PM.