View Single Post

Old 07-04-2011, 10:57 PM
Back in black (kinda)

Default Some peoples kids...

So today as i was getting ready to watch some fireworks at the local High school.. they traditionally sang the national anthem. Now im not exactly a gentleman and proper all the time but i know that when its played you stand and take your hat off and your right hand goes on your chest. I proudly do that everytime its played but there was a group of girls that chose to just talk and laugh and play with their stupid glowsticks. Id say they were at least 19 and know just as well as i do what the anthem means. I honestly wanted to say something but i didnt wanna get into it with their bfs... man did it just get under my skin.. i just gotta wonder where our country is heading when stuff like this happens.. Sorry about the long post.. just my rant for the night.. HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!... THANK YOU TO ALL OUR SERVICE MEN & WOMEN!!!
00 Ford F-250...5.4L with some goodies, 4x4, Auto out of a 7.3 powerstroke w/ stage 2 TC , Crew Cab, Burnt orange, 35x12.5 MT Baja ATZ's on 20x10 Motometals, Pioneer Deck, Scanguage, Magnaflow exhaust, LED signal tow mirrors, and a Hidden hitch gooseneck