View Single Post

Old 06-21-2011, 07:37 PM
RF.net ban camp founder

Default Re: RIP Ryan Dunn of *******/Viva la Bam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireRanger View Post
He's a human being that killed someone due to not giving a crap about anyone but himself. I just can't wrap my head around how that deserves sympathy.

I wish he didn't die too... because he got off too easy and probably didn't feel a thing. I would much rather he suffer in prison for 10-15yrs for the vehicular homicide.
i agree with you 100% matt

i myself can't feel sympathy for him, and heres why, about 10 years ago my favorite cousin in the whole world was left paralyzed from tthe waist down, her, and 4 of her friends were heading back from a birthday party whern they were 16 years of age, her 4 friends were killed on site by, get this.............. a drunk driver, here is a current pic of my cousin

by her shear determination, she has pulled thru this, hasa gotten herself a damn good education, started modeling, and acting down in the LA area, she is truly a miracle story

shit like this happens way too often, and how am i suppost to feel abotu someone that took 4 innocent lives, well 5 lives including his pathetic excuse for a exsistance, and leaving a 16 year old girl with out her best friends, only family, and one hell of a medical bill, and in a coma for 6 months, bus she was able to get her HS diploma with her graduating class

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstar_420 View Post
dude i mean really? someone dies and they dont deserve any sympathy? sure he did something stupid and paid the consequence for it, i mean sure mr. fireranger never did anything stupid in his life i guess... if you really dont like him, and dont wanna give him any sympathy then dont post in here, you just always have to stur some shit up man
nope, none from me my friend, read my post why

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmk7110 View Post
It didnt help his case that he was in a sports car as well. Drinking and driving with the car he was rolling around in was a death wish.
i have owned a sports car, you should have enough common sense to know what a car can, and can't do, he obviously didn't know what his couldn't do, thats why idiots, and fast cars don't mix

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomN View Post
He still died. A little respect is still in order. I dont care how, still show respect.

nope, you will get none from me

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStig View Post
he died the same way he lived.......

with a car up his ass
ZING!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireRanger View Post
Show respect for a man that killed one, maybe two people and ironically killed himself in the process? I'll pass.
thank you

Last edited by FoMoCo; 06-21-2011 at 07:32 PM.