View Single Post

Old 06-20-2011, 07:33 PM
Tank Diver

Default Re: Sgtsandman's Work in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
Beautiful 2011 man!

Any mod plans?
There will be mods but the spare cash I have right now is reserved primarily for the 1998. Mechanically, it's pretty much good. It just needs a paint job and some trim replacement parts before it gets handed over.

First on the list is to get a window tint job, possibly with a slider. Then some window vents and a bug guard.

I'm trying to decide whether to get the cap on the 1998 painted to match the 2011 and swap it over or go with another cap like a Leer 100 series. If I go with another cap, I'll have to wait until I can buy one. The list will go on from there. Brush guard, off road lights, etc, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schultzkenneth View Post
Sharp look Ranger man, There is one identical to that at a dealer near me, looks awesome! Congrats on the purchase.
Thanks! I thought it humorous that I have yet ANOTHER red vehicle.

While black looks great (my other choice), I don't want to be the one having to keep it looking clean.