View Single Post

Old 06-13-2011, 12:00 PM

Default FEMA Lawsuit Pending.....

Well I just found out today that the state of Virginia is sueing FEMA. As all of you know a little over a month and a half ago tornados leveled Glade Springs, VA on April 27,2011. FEMA denied federal aid to this area. I found out today from 2 friends whom will remain nameless, that FEMA is fighting the appeals process and the state's governor has issued a lawsuit against FEMA for corruption charges, and various other things. These 2 friends that I spoke to today, one is an attorney the other is a manager at a local business that got wiped out. The business manager has no worries really because he works for a fully insured company that is well off financially. The attorney told me today that if I didn't believe him call the federal court house cause this is a public related case and the docket is always open to the public in these cases. For those who want to see the damage done to this area, use the search button. I did a thread on this about 2 days after this happened when my cable internet was back on. But this is one of the reasons why the federal government is in my top 5 on my shit list.

www.knightmare1015.blogspot.com

Last edited by knightmare1015; 06-13-2011 at 12:04 PM.