View Single Post

Old 12-27-2009, 04:04 AM
Ford Ranger Driver

Default stick shift knob

Okay so don't laugh. Mainly b/c many of you have fancy (three letter word) trucks and I have a beat up old 92 Ranger, which I love and it will have to die on me before I get rid of it. I looks like S&*(, but runs like a champ.

So I'm driving yesterday and my shifter knob falls off. I see it came off before and who ever did it wrapped some material around the stick and put the knob on so it would stay tight. Any ideas as to the best way of putting it back on. I though about gorilla glue. Seems to be good stuff.

I'm a little P.Oed at FOrd right now b/c I wrote them an email saying I'm trying to locate a part number for my driver side seat and I get the stupid standard email about contacting their local dealers blah blah.

I was hoping some one would give a crap and maybe look up some old blue prints from the 92 year model. Customer service sucks in this country any more.

I probably made $700 this month in tips from my newspaper customers b/c I give a crap about where they want their paper delivered. ANd gving them them prompt and courteous service. Ive even met some of them casually b/c they happen to be up at that ungodly hour I"m driving by.