View Single Post

Old 06-08-2011, 03:58 PM
BEASTTTT MODEEEE

Send a message via Yahoo to brett20
Default Need your guys and gals prayers

My mom been struggling the last couple weeks, wouldn't eat and having trouble breathing. Well as some of you know friday night my dad took my mom to the hospital, she was admitted right away and put in icu. They knocked her out cold and she was out all saturday and early morning Sunday. Sunday she was still loopy from the meds. Monday she was fine but her blood pressure was still not where it's suppose to be. Doctors talked to me while I was here t the hospital and told me my mom has COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease). Look it up if ya don't know what it is. Yesterday the heart doctor came in and told her that he was gonna give her a angigram(spelling). Well today she got her angigram and I came up her when it was done, she said it went okay. Then she told me she is gonna be getting moved back to icu. I asked her why and she said she has to have heart surgery to remove some blockages. So please guys keep my mom in ya prayers, if ya want my number to check up on her and me, lemme know. Thanks again guys and gals