View Single Post

Old 06-08-2011, 11:32 AM
Wish I had an FX4

Thumbs down Re: Radio won't turn on and no blown fuse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireRanger View Post
I'm not suggesting you're an idiot. But you're not being truthful with yourself or the forum when you say its been working for a few months. It hasn't and you've made threads telling everyone that it hasn't been. I recounted. You have started 14 threads in the last 2 months alone trying to get this thing to work right. And most less than a month ago.

I could probably wire it up in my sleep if I had it in front of me. I and many others have spent hours on here trying to make sense of your many many wiring and installation posts. We can't help you any more than we have. Seriously, wave the white flag and go to a stereo shop.
Okay first of all I just counted and I have 7 posts about my stereo IF you count grounding locations, and wire harness questions AND 2 posts have been in May, so most of them were NOT less than a month ago. I made this account to get help with the stereo anyway so whoopdy doo. Part of this truck is to do work on it myself and I have done everything. If you actually look, the last post in my last stereo question was 5-11. So I had it working for nearly a month. I'm being completely truthful with myself. I ask these questions in case there are common things that go wrong with stereos in Fords that I am unaware of. Also I figured out all my wiring by myself because the wiring diagrams on here didn't fully match up to my trucks and I solved my own problems. I took my time to do it right the first time. You're job is to help by saying "and you're sure you checked the fuses" blah blah not quite lying to yourself and have a professional do it for you. The fact that you could wire it up in your sleep if you had to is completely irrelevant. Only comment if you have DIY tips because after all, isn't that what most of this forum is about?

SOLD