View Single Post

Old 06-03-2011, 02:30 PM
Road Trippin' King!

Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: The Shit list....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCobe View Post
Haha I wouldnt say Im "happy" but I feel with everything the way it is and how everything back home is Im doing good for myself. It might not be the BEST job, most challenging or the bravest but its paying the bills and has paid off my three veichals and kept me living comfortably. For being almost 21 Im definitely thankful for that and would like to thank you for the comment!

No problem. My gf doesn't have a degree either, she's in the air force, she was going to college but decided to go that route, and by no means is she dumb, she also plans to get a degree, but I know she doesn't really need it. Not having a degree doesn't make you dumb. Simply means you didn't want to go that route. I don't know how many people I know that don't ever go to college and can end up doing some things that are greater then those of us that did. Paying the bills and living decent is the important part.
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha